Invites you to a study day of
Practical Mindful Awareness
at Newland House, Edgbaston, Birmingham
On Sunday 1st March 2015, 9 30am to 4 00 pm
Cost £20 including vegetarian buffet lunch and all refreshments
The day will consist of:
- A discussion based around the three aspects of Man;
Physical, Intellectual and Emotional or Body, Mind and Heart.
- We shall look at how the qualities of the energy of nature affect these three aspects of our being, which relates to the levels of awareness.
- A continuation of exploring the question ‘What Am I’, to see if there is a part of us unaffected by the qualities of nature.
- We shall consider in what areas of our life we feel we have control and in what areas we feel we have no control.
- We shall consider and practice a practical mindful approach to develop attention to the moment and therefore liberate us from old habitual patterns of living (waking sleep) using very simple everyday activities.
- There will be plenty of opportunity for discussion, questions, observations and feedback.
The aim is to have an interesting, happy, peaceful and inspiring day. All are welcome including any family or friends you think may be interested, although we do have to limit the numbers to 30 people for practical reasons.
To secure your place on the workshop you can enrol using the form at the bottom of this page.
I look forward to seeing you,
Wisdom is dependent on the level of being.
The level of being is dependent on self-remembering.
Self-remembering is dependent on overcoming self-forgetting.
Self-forgetting is overcome by breaking the bonds of limitation.
A bird does not sing because it has an answer.
It sings because it has a song.